Congratulations! You’ve purchased a NURAPHONE, and it’s arrived! You’re now one step closer to a premium audio experience. It’s so close! All you need to do is connect bluetooth headphones to PC.
If you don’t want to use a wired connection, then you can use the NURAPHONE’s bluetooth technology to connect bluetooth headphones to PC and enjoy the kind of personalised wireless audio listening experience that only the NURAPHONE can bring.
The process is really simple and straightforward, which is why we’ve put together this handy little guide to help you connect bluetooth headphones to PC. You’ll be listening to your favourite music, videos and even games in no time.
1. Remove all cables from your NURAPHONE (i.e. USB, 3.5mm, etc.) to activate Bluetooth
2. Put your NURAPHONE on your head so they enter pairing mode
- Pairing mode is how bluetooth devices scan for each other and connect
3. Go to your device and find the Bluetooth settings
- If your computer does not have Bluetooth activated, we will cover how to activate Bluetooth later in this article
4. Select “NURAPHONE XXX” from the Bluetooth menu to connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
- “XXX” is your NURAPHONE’s unique 3-digit pairing number
- Do not connect to “NURAPHONE XXX [LE]”, as this is your NURAPHONE’s Low Energy mode. Your NURAPHONE will automatically connect to this to save battery
5. Download the Nura app on your phone so you can personalise your NURAPHONE
Sometimes, you’ll have difficulty when you try to connect bluetooth headphones to PC. The reason for this could be because your PC has not had bluetooth activated.
In Windows 10
1. Press Start
2. Select Settings, Devices, Bluetooth & Other Devices
3. Select the Bluetooth Toggle to turn it on
In Windows 11
1. Go to the Taskbar
2. Select the Bluetooth Quick Setting to turn it on
1. Press Start
2. Go to Settings, Bluetooth & Devices
3. Turn Bluetooth on
Not only can you connect bluetooth headphones to PC with Windows, you can also connect bluetooth headphones to PC with OSX.
1. Go to the Control Centre or Menu Bar
2. Click the Bluetooth Status Icon
- If you can’t see the bluetooth status icon in the menu bar:
- Go to Apple Menu
- Go to System Preferences
- Click Bluetooth
- Select Show Bluetooth in Menu Bar
3. Click the Switch to turn Bluetooth on
Not only can you connect bluetooth headphones to PC with Windows, you can also connect bluetooth headphones to PC with Linux.
1. Open the Activities overview and type Bluetooth
2. Click on Bluetooth to open the panel
3. Set the Switch at the top to On
Absolutely! Not only can you connect bluetooth headphones to PC, Bluetooth QuickSwitch makes it easy to switch between all kinds of paired devices on the NURAPHONE.
You can switch between your devices within two minutes of wearing your NURAPHONE on your head without having to disconnect from any previously paired devices. When the two minutes have passed, you can turn on discoverable mode at any time.
If your NURAPHONE is having trouble connecting via Bluetooth, consider the following:
- Check your NURAPHONE and device are charged.
- Make sure your NURAPHONE is on your head. Your NURAPHONE will turn on and enter Bluetooth pairing mode when it is on your head.
- Remove all cables from your NURAPHONE. You can’t connect your NURAPHONE via Bluetooth if there are any cables connected.
- Check your device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn your device’s Bluetooth off and on, and then try pairing your NURAPHONE again.
- Check you’re connecting to "NURAPHONE XXX", not “NURAPHONE XXX[LE]”.
- If you’ve previously connected your NURAPHONE to your device with Bluetooth, remove your NURAPHONE from the paired device list and then pair again.
- Move your NURAPHONE and device within 10 feet of each other
- Move your NURAPHONE and device away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves and wireless routers.
- Restart your device.
If you have any questions, contact our support team.
We are so confident that you're going to love the nuraphone that we're offering a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.